Climate control is only available if the heating and cooling system has been provisioned into DARWIN. This will be reflected by a thermostat centrally located on the DARWIN tablet home screen dashboard.
The current ambient temperature is reflected inside the comfort bezel and indicated as a yellow line on the bezel perimeter. The desired ambient temperature is indicated with a blue line on the bezel perimeter.
You can adjust the thermostat using the DARWIN Tablet from two different locations:
From the Home Screen
- Locate the thermostat at the centre of the DARWIN Tablet home display.
- The values in the centre of the thermostat represent the humidity and the desired room temperature.
- Tap the arrows on either side of the displayed room temperature to set a desired room temperature.
- The desired ambient temperature indicated by the blue line, as well as the desired temperature will adjust to your new preferences.
From the Climate Screen
- On the left side of the DARWIN Tablet display, locate the Navigation Sidebar.
- Tap “Climate”.
- Locate the thermostat. Tap the arrows on either side of the displayed room temperature to set a desired room temperature.
- You can also set a desired temperature using the slider bar on the right side of the screen.
- From this screen, you can also turn off The Air Purification System using the toggle switch on the bottom right.
To learn how to adjust the temperature using the Mobile App, visit this article.
Feel free to reach out to DARWIN Customer Support if you have any further questions.