If your DARWIN App is not connecting to the DARWIN Hub, consider the following steps for reconnection:
- Close and reopen the DARWIN application.
- Try connecting to DARWIN through a different device.
- Confirm that the device is connected to the same network as the DARWIN hub.
- Reboot the hub by unplugging and re-plugging the hub into its power outlet.
- Wait for the loading screen to complete. The DARWIN hub has the ability to self diagnose and rectify errors within its system. You may see the loading screen cycle a number of times before the application completely loads. This make take up to 5 minutes.
Feel free to reach out to DARWIN Customer Support if you have any further questions.