To open/close a blind in a single room use the Navigation Sidebar and on the left hand side corner of the screen and follow the instructions below:
- Tap “Elements”.
- Tap “Rooms” near the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap desired room to view its Elements.
- Locate the blinds Element for the desired room. Control the position of the blinds using the designated slider. Slide to the right to lower the blinds, or to the left to raise the blinds.
- Tap “Open” to raise the blinds completely
- Tap “Close” to close the blinds completely
- Tap “Stop” to stop the blinds while they are opening or closing. Blinds will stop at nearest rest point. The blinds rest at five equidistant positions, including completely open, 75% open, 50% open, 25% open and completely closed.
Feel free to reach out to DARWIN Customer Support if you have any further questions.