Devices appear greyed out on the DARWIN application because they have lost network connection. This can be as a result of power loss to either the specific unit or network hub linking the device to the network.
In order to troubleshoot this issue for speakers, please follow the instructions below:
- Confirm that the speakers/amp have power.
- Confirm that speakers/amp are on the same network as the DARWIN hub by reviewing credentials in the SONOS app. The SONOS device can be connected either via WiFi or ethernet cable.
- Check all cabling connections and wifi router.
- Refresh the UI screen by navigating to another screen and returning.
- Through the Sonos app, confirm the ability to play sound by playing your file of choice through the speakers.
Feel free to reach out to DARWIN Customer Support if you have any further questions.